These are some of my favorite photos I took with an old point and shoot digital camera. The camera worked well but is now falling apart. It is being replaced with my dream camera, a digital SLR.
Yea, I know many of these photos lack technique, but I still love them. At the time, technique wasn't something I put much thought into.
Of course even now when I do think about it, it doesn't mean they come out better.
I love taking photos and it has recently become a more serious hobby.
By far my favorite subjects are my kids - candid shots that capture their joy, happiness and innocence. I shouldn't tell you this, but they make capturing great shots easy. It just comes natural to them.
I also love the outdoors and photos that capture its beauty. My past cameras couldn't do it justice, but I am hoping that with my new camera in tow and lots of practice I will be able to capture some timeless snapshots of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment