Here are some different photos I took of the St. George Temple.
There is an old tree that I used to frame the temple.
I thought this was an interesting photo of two different "Houses" in the same photo.
I thought this was a great picture of the temple with the flag blowing in the wind. Unfortunately I didn't get the horizon as level as I should have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love these photos--all of them! Glad I found this blog tonight. I especially like the bird house in Grandma's tree with the temple. I don't know if you knew this or not, but when I was little we gave that bird house to grandma. We used to help her fill it up and then climb the try and wait for the birds to come. I can't tell you how many times one of us fell out of that tree and got the air knocked out of us. Grandma would take us in and lay us on her couch and go on sewing. :) Good memories that the photo sparked. Thanks.
Post a Comment